A WSC TM will possess and/or demonstrate the ability to:
- Proficient presentation, verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet communicated sales goals.
- Display professional behavior to all internal and external contacts in conjunction with policies and procedures as outline in the employee handbook.
- General working knowledge of residential construction.
- Strong people skills needed in order to developing and sustaining relationships that would result in advanced sales of our key products
- Utilize electronic expense report tools daily.
- Must have reliable internet service in home office.
- Keep company vehicle clean, organized and prepared to perform your responsibilities.
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma, College Degree and/or 3-5 years of related sales experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge base, any sale reporting software knowledge is a plus.
- Highly developed planning and organizational abilities.
Reports to: Regional Manager
Working Demands / Requirements:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time because of travel aspect of position.
- Must possess a MVR that qualifies per the auto insurance requirements.
- Flexibility relative to hours as travel is weekly with some overnights
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs occasionally
Conclusion: A WSC TM will exemplify the high standards that have come to be associated with WSC. As a frontline employee politeness, honor, integrity is expected in every interaction.