Education / Experience:
- Possess a minimum of a two-year degree from an accredited college or university in information technology, mathematics, computer science or a related field and a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment, and problem analysis techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical communication skills with a variety of audiences.
- Experience developing reports and visualizations in Power BI and other tools
- Experience with Infor CSDE/M3, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Phocas, or Birst Analytics a plus, but not required
- Project participation experience, including understanding of application lifecycle management
- Proficient with source control and change management practices
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from disconnected datasets
Working Demands / Physical Requirements:
- General office conditions with continuous sitting with heavy computer usage.
- Occasional short-term out-of-town travel for educational purposes.
- Occasional after-hours support.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Conclusion: The Date Engineer will exemplify the high standards that have come to be associated with WSC. As an ESOP owner, acting with honor, integrity, and positivity is imperative.