A DKS will possess and/or demonstrate the ability to:
- Proficient presentation, verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet communicated sales goals.
- Display professional behavior to all internal and external contacts in conjunction with policies and procedures as outline in the employee handbook.
- General working knowledge of residential construction.
- Strong people skills needed to develop and sustain relationships that would result in advanced sales of our key products
- Utilize electronic expense report tools daily.
- Keep personal vehicle clean and in compliance with recommended maintenance schedule along with organized and prepared to perform your responsibilities, maintaining a professional image.
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma, College Degree and/or 3-5 years of related sales experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge base, any sale reporting software knowledge is a plus.
- Highly developed planning and organizational abilities.
Reports to: Regional Manager
Working Demands / Requirements:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time because of travel aspect of position.
- Must possess a MVR that qualifies per the auto insurance requirements.
- Flexibility relative to hours as travel is weekly with some overnights.
- Home Office needs to have rapid high-speed internet.
- Ability to lift and carry 75 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to safely operate air/power tools.
Conclusion: A Wausau Supply Co. CDS will exemplify the high standards that have come to be associated with Wausau Supply Co. As a frontline employee, politeness, honor and integrity is expected in every contractor/client interaction.